Worldwide icon, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has always been the star for not merely her movement photos however as well as her vogue. Her vogue evokes lots of her followers to recreate her appears and if not that, merely affords people an idea of straightforward strategies to costume for a particular occasion. There may be not a way that our desi lady can not rock. This time, let’s take some cues from PeeCee’s blazer outfits to brighten like a boss woman.
– Pastel blue blazer costume: This outfit gained hearts throughout the net for all the proper causes. The pastel blue blazer costume featured an offbeat silhouette with cut-out particulars. The Dion Lee swimsuit was the talk about of town as a result of it gave out pretty a boss woman vibe whereas retaining the model sport strong. Priyanka wore the jacket and wrap-style mini skirt with white Louboutin heels and a Stalvey bag. She accomplished the look with berry-coloured lips and smokey eyes.
– White blazer costume: Inserting her most interesting ‘look’ forward, PeeCee sported a white blazer costume from Reformation for her husband, Nick Jonas’ tequila collaboration launch event. This mini double-breasted blazer costume featured a plunging neckline and huge lapel collars. The actress appeared top-notch in her tortoiseshell buttoned blazer costume. She accomplished the look with 90s-Esque shades from Vita Fede, gold metallic earrings and an Elleme baguette bag.
– Checkered wool blazer: Priyanka was observed sporting an ultra-cool amount by Paco Rabanne. This spring’s favourite attire featured lacework, floral particulars and a chirpy vibe. She teamed this outfit with a checkered wool blazer and appeared picture glorious. To boost her look, she wore trendy rounded sunglasses, pointy white mules and carried Paco’s chainmail 1969 bag too. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun which gave her blazer an informal semi-formal contact.
– Floral white pantsuit: The actress made a public look in a white extremely efficient pantsuit that features florals all through. You can also trend a floral blazer like her with robust coloured pants to face out from the gang. Priyanka chosen darkish matte lips and rosy cheeks to look party-ready alongside together with her not-so-basic pantsuit. She rounded it off with a pastel-hued bag, purple heels and silver rings.
– Printed blazer set: The stylish woman wore a black, purple and purple printed blazer and teamed it up with a equally patterned pair of trousers by Anna Sui. This one completely channeled her inside boss babe as she paired it with purple velvet sneakers from Altuzarra and a black mini bag. To complete the look, she opted for small hoop earrings, a layered gold necklace and sunglasses.