Actor Alia Bhatt currently attended her pal Rhea Khurana’s bridal ceremony in Jaipur and gave us umpteen mannequin courses on simple strategies to robe correct whereas attending a summer time season bridal ceremony. She posed collectively along with her woman gang in a stunning fuchsia pink and rose gold hand embroidered tiered ruffle sari set from designer Arpita Mehta. Stylist Lakshmi Lehr curated her look.
Alia opted for a maang tikka from Amrapali Jewels. We favored how all the look had a minimal vibe, with merely the maang tikka doing the bit for her with the outfit. She saved her tresses open in center parting and opted for minimal make-up.
For the day event, she chosen a multicoloured striped sharara set from Sukriti & Aakriti. The sharara featured intricate sequin and mirror work detailing on white and appeared apt for a day function. She accessorised her look with a pastel coloured potli with multi coloured tassels creating the required magic.
Takeaways from Alia Bhatt’s bridesmaid appears to be
1. For a day function go for one factor light and go for pastel or shades of white as a result of it’s summer time season. You may be sure to get Insta-worthy snaps as you pose together with your mates.
2. If you end up the bridesmaid, ensure you don’t select up elaborate or heavier outfits, lest that you must steal the bride’s thunder.
3. A mirror work or sequin sari with ruffles may be the one possibility for any of the pre-wedding options, take cues from Alia, who wore a fuchsia-coloured sari for one the evening soirees.
4. Tie your hair in a extreme ponytail whereas sporting a sharara. The doorway is often a bit messy for that unkempt look.
5. Go for one assertion jewellery as a substitute of overdoing it. In Alia’s case, it’s her maang tikka that seems stunning and attracts the attention.